Wednesday 2 February 2011

Website is happening!

In my wisdom I purchased a Mr Site package to build a basic website for WAP as a short term solution, (it was in a sale for £17.99 so seemed like an even better idea) the one we had was not a content management system so it cost us money each time we changed anything. I spent a fair bit of time getting familiar with Mr Site finding some things that should be simple to do rather difficult and time consuming however the first two pages were completed and even uploaded WAP's film to it which felt very clever. Then page three was the members page where I managed to get three members up and running with links to their website alas then other priorities took hold and I haven't managed to finish it.
ACT II:  My knight in shinning armour in the form of my husband has come to my rescue and if beavering away as we speak, getting WAP out their on the world wide web!! He has abandoned Mr Site for a far more user friendly method that he's used before! Watch this space  for the launch of www.wiltshirearts.co.uk!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment