Tuesday 31 May 2011

All the fun of the 'Air' at Salisbury Festival's Fun day


Thank you Salisbury International Arts Festival for a lovely 'fun day'. I have to confess that I abandoned my plan to spend the day on WAP's Grants For The Arts application for funding in favour of taking in a bit of the Salisbury Festival atmosphere with my children and I certainly made the right decision. The sun brought out a great crowd who enjoyed lots of FREE fun, many based on this years festival theme of China and the air. Activities included the ever popular face painting, inflatable slides, loads of craft activity, street dancing workshops and circus skills. My 8 year old son thought the 'Silly Science' demonstration was 'the best'. Joe and Issy can be seen here in costumes by Hoodwink who told them all about Constable visiting Salisbury 200 years ago!

Don't forget there are still some tickets available to WAP members and friends, I've just booked mine for Brocante Sonore at Salisbury Playhouse on Friday I'm glad to hear a few of you have as well. I may see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment