Tuesday 4 October 2011

Want to have a chance to network with others involved with fundraising

Following our fruitful session with arts marketeers last week I have postponed our fundraising session as I am aware that a number of you had wanted to attend but were unable to make the date offered.

If you think you or anybody you know would benefit from being able to meet with others who understand the challenges of fundraising, share tips and find ways we may be able to support each other do look at the dates and times mooted at this link. http://www.doodle.com/wdtdng9qhscuhuk7

I am currently completing a course to become a qualified funding adviser and whilst I am far from an expert I'm very happy to share anything I've learned and support the group as best I can.

The Pound Arts Centre team have offered to host this session for us, I am aware that public transport access to Corsham can be a problem so if that makes it impossible for you to attend but you would otherwise want to please do let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment