Monday 15 August 2011

How effective is your Local Area Board?

Hi all

You have an opportunity to feed back on how well you think your local Area Board works, I've just filled it in, it's taken me about 15 minutes but I had rather a lot to say. Please do take the time to feed back on this if you have been going along to your LAB, these are absolutely key forums for decisions to be made about were you live and/ or work and my experience so far has been a bit worrying as to their effectiveness. I believe the boards across the County are all quite different so please do share your own experience.

NB: I thought I might go along to Corsham's Area Board on Thursday, would anyone like to join me?

Dear Community Area Network member,

http://www.housing.ucsb.edu/survey/start-button.gif


Many thanks to all those who have completed the Area Boards Survey; we now have 1,000 responses from all round the county. This will give us really detailed information about how Wiltshire residents think this Wiltshire Council initiative is working and how it is helping the local decision-making process.

If you have not yet completed the on-line survey, there is still time to do so. Click on the link here and let us know what you think of Area Board meetings in your local area. Please do have a look at the survey even if you have never attended an Area Board meeting as we are still keen to hear from you.

The final results will soon be available I will make sure you receive a copy as soon as the analysis is complete.

Many thanks,

Andrew Jack

ANDREW JACK
Community Partnership Development Officer
Communities, Libraries, Heritage & Arts
Wiltshire Council
01225 713109

07769 917270

No comments:

Post a Comment