Monday 25 July 2011

WAP's priorities for 2011 - 2013

I have recently submitted an Grants For The Arts application to ACE to provide us with the resource to deliver the priorities that we have identified though our consultations. The application is an 8000 word document but I have wordled it for you (If you haven't discovered wordle yet do google it, you paste in words from a document and it shows you the words used most often, the larger the font the more it appears in your document). I think this 'wordle' gives a really good representation of what WAP plans to achieve during 2012 and 13.

If anyone would like to see the full application please do let me know and I'll forward it to you.

title="Wordle: Wiltshire Arts Promoters Plan 2011 - 2013"> src="http://www.wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/3869615/Wiltshire_Arts_Promoters_Plan_2011_-_2013"
alt="Wordle: Wiltshire Arts Promoters Plan 2011 - 2013"
style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd">

No comments:

Post a Comment